Last Update: September 08,2022
1. How Do We Collect Your Information?
We collect and process information when:
- You browse or visit our Website via your browser’s cookies
- You make use of our Website (e.g., request a demo, contact us for support via a support form on our website, or use chat features)
- You login to and/or use Lift Platform
- You use our services
- You voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- You contact us via email or other communication tools
- We acquire your information from third-party sources (e.g., B2B prospect lead generation platform)
2. What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect and process the following information, if available:
- Email address
- Company name
- Phone number
- Job title
- IP (Internet Protocol) address
- Survey answers/comments
- Any other information that you decide to provide to us
3. How Do We Use Your Information? /On What Legal Basis Do We Process Personal Data?
We collect and process your information in accordance with data privacy laws applicable to us in the context of processing Personal Data, including, but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
Information we collect or receive from or about you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- To monitor website activity and usage, analyze statistics and improve our Website.
- To perform a contract, fulfill our contractual obligations, and exercise our rights arising from contracts, such as billing, creating, and managing a Lift Platform account for you, and providing training for you.
- To communicate and provide support with you, such as customer support, technical support, answering questions, responding to complaints, and solving your issues and problems.
- To customize your experience
- To maintain, optimize, and improve our Services
- To conduct surveys for user satisfaction and feedback purpose
- To notify you of changes to our Services or our policies
- To establish and maintain a business relationship
- To detect, investigate, prevent, or control unauthorized use, abused use, unlawful use of our Services, or other activities that may violate our policies or harm our interests.
- For marketing and advertising purpose, including sending special offers, promotions, news, and information relating to our products and services.
- For internal business administrative purposes
- To carry out other purposes of our legitimate commercial or regulatory interests, such as conducting audits and legal proceedings.
Depending on the specific purposes and different cases, we collect and process your Personal Data on the following basis:
- Consent. When you have given your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract. When the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to provide products and services to the Customer between Lift Relations and the Customer or other applicable contracts.
- Legitimate interests. When the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as direct marketing and fraud prevention.
- Legal obligation. When the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
4. How Do We Store Data?
We securely store your information with service providers located in the EU or the United States. When we need to transfer your Personal Data from a country within the EU/EEA to the United States for storage and processing, we will comply with GDPR and EU Standard Contractual Clauses (SCC).
We will not keep your Personal Data any longer than it is necessary for the purpose for which the Personal Data is processed. Once the purpose has been fulfilled, we will, upon your written request, delete or anonymize your Personal Data. We may retain your Personal Data to the extent and for as long as required pursuant to applicable laws.
5. How do we protect your information?
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures against unauthorized or unlawful processing, loss, destruction, damage, alternation to, or disclosure of Personal Data. This includes, but is not limited to, secure access to Lift Platform via unique user authentication and perimeter controls, data encryption at rest and in transit, and back up data periodically against accidental destruction or loss.
Please note that while we take reasonable data protection precautions, no security measures are completely effective. We cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or administrative safeguards. If we become aware of a Personal Data breach, we will notify you and report the breach to supervisory authorities pursuant to applicable laws.
6. Who May We Share Your Information With?
We may share your information with our affiliates in order to deliver, improve, enhance, and develop our Services. Employees within our company and our affiliates who require your Personal Data to facilitate our mission, program, and services, address related operational concerns, or fulfill our contractual and legal obligations will have access to your information.
- Consent. We have obtained your consent to share or disclose your Personal Data to a third party for specific purposes.
- Vendor and other third-party service providers. We may share your information only for necessary purposes with third-party service providers who may process your information on our behalf as part of the services they provide to us. These parties provide services such as hosting, data storage, email handling, or customer relationship management. We will take necessary measures to ensure that they are under obligation to protect your information.
- Compliance with laws. We may disclose your information to a third party if it is necessary to (i) comply with applicable laws, regulations, rules, or legal process; (ii) protect our or others’ rights, property, interests, or safety from imminent harm; (iii) prevent us against fraud or other unlawful activities; or (iv) perform a task in the public interest.
- Business transactions. We may disclose your information to a third party as part of a transfer if we sell or transfer some or all our business or assets in the future or in the event of a merger or bankruptcy.
- Other disclosures. We may share non-personally identifiable information with other parties based on various legitimate interests (for example, for marketing or advertising purposes; to improve our services and products).
We may send you information about our products and services that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
8. What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request copies of your Personal Data from us. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification-You have the right to require that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure-You have the right to request that we erase your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing- You have the right to object us to processing your Personal Data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability- You have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- The right to lodge a complaint- You have the right to lodge a complaint with us or a supervisory authority. More detailed information about data protection authorities in the EU Member States can be found here.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. When we process your request, we may require you to provide additional personal information to verify your identity for security purposes prior to providing the requested Personal Data to you.
9. Minors’ Privacy
Our products and services are not designed for and are not marketed to minors. We do not knowingly collect information from, and/or about minors. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to use our website and services or send any information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected information from an individual who is under 16, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have collected any information from an individual who is under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. California Privacy Rights
In the case that you are a California resident and that the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) applies to our processing of your personal information, you would be entitled to request certain information about your Personal Data that we share with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Please make such a request by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Privacy Policies of Other Websites
14. Contact Us
Lift Relations ApS
Masnedøgade 22, 4 sal
2100 Copenhagen Ø,